• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

useful resource

71tr

Jedi Warrior
I ran across the pdf file listed below while scouring the web. It covers most of the TR6 systems and components with good detail on parts sources and alternatives. I started reading it and couldn't put it down until I had finished the article.

https://www.mntriumphs.org/Links/TR6_Ref.pdf

Darwin

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Thanks for the link. It looks like it has some general info that will be of use to others as well

G

This very same reference list has long been part of the Buckeye Triumphs website. It is indeed a very handy composition of useful data that I have gone to time and again. The Buckeye Triumphs website also had at one time Nelson Riedel's tech articles on a variety of Triumph tear-downs but have long since removed them for what I was told were liability reasons. Some are archived on the web but are beyond my hacking capabilities to retrieve. I wish some of you more computer savvy guys could compile these articles in one place for access again.