• Hey Guest!
    BCF is a resource offered at no cost to the Little British Car community. We do not require you to pay to play here. However, if you find BCF helpful, appreciate no pop up ads, and you want to ensure we stay online - Please support us with an "optional" low-cost (less than many car club dues) member upgrade. There are some benefits to upgrading!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Stealth Shark!

Bret

Yoda
Ok along with the stereo I installed I also had the windows re-tented. Much better than the 20+ year old window tinting that was pealing and was installed the split methods on the two rear quarter windows with the telltale line throw it.

Anyway here’s my Stealth Shark. Limo Black in the rear and semi-legal window tint for the doors. Too Cool! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

windowtent.jpg

windowtent3.jpg

Surprisingly the new window tint is a vast improvement over the old stuff, as it really helps keep the interior temp down.

/bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cheers.gif

Very nice Bret...now whats that truck doing in there with the B? /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
I just had the Sonoma tinted, modern tint really does seem to be a big improvement over that old stuff.

R6MGS said:
Very nice Bret...now whats that truck doing in there with the B? /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
Actually that’s my (kind'a sort'a) girlfriend’s SUV in the garage.

I'm still “gradually” moving all of my stuff over to my new place, where the Shark & the MGB will share the garage while my truck is parked outside.

Looks great! that thing is sleek. I saw the MG hiding in there, but I was really wondering about the "White GM only " party across the street (with the odd Jeep thrown in)
There's a family that likes thier bowties.

Banjo said:
Looks great! that thing is sleek. I saw the MG hiding in there, but I was really wondering about the "White GM only " party across the street (with the odd Jeep thrown in)
There's a family that likes thier bowties.
The lone Jeep belongs to the neighbor’s wife's sister and their watching it while she's out of the country.

But yes they like their GM's over there. But the "white" thing is easily explained - he's a painter. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Yeah...that blazer is in pretty good shape. Pickup on the street is a Ford thou.

oops.. You're right.. I looked quick. Thought it were a Chevy.( Yes, you Ford guys can kill me now) that relative better be careful. She may come home to a white Jeep! hehehehe
How about we go back to talkin about that sleek ride in the foreground. That thing looks like it's doin 55 parked!
It's gotta look good under the streetlamps. I wanna see a night shot.

Banjo said:
oops.. You're right.. I looked quick. Thought it were a Chevy.( Yes, you Ford guys can kill me now) that relative better be careful. She may come home to a white Jeep! hehehehe
Actually I'm a Ford guy and didn't even notice the Ford truck at first sitting in the road just the other two Chevys. Anyway the Superduty F250 4x4 in the street belongs to another "Painter" who works with my neighbor from time to time.

Banjo said:
How about we go back to talkin about that sleek ride in the foreground. That thing looks like it's doin 55 parked!
It's gotta look good under the streetlamps. I wanna see a night shot.
Actually I think the only way you'd be able to see my Shark at night is with a flash or under a streetlamp - anything else it'd just be a black hole. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/devilgrin.gif

Bret said:
- anything else it'd just be a black hole. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/devilgrin.gif

Aren't ALL of our toys black holes? /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Bret

I like it alot, now where are the pictures of "kind'a sort'a) girlfriend" hehehe

Patrick

GB1 said:
Bret

I like it alot, now where are the pictures of "kind'a sort'a) girlfriend" hehehe

Patrick
Thats a long story Patrick, Jackie (my kind'a sort'a girlfriend) & I have been together for almost 14 years now and have had two girls together. In fact we'd been together so long it was just easier for us to refer to each other as husband & wife. But while we are still seeing each other now that I have moved out I just refer to her as my girlfriend.

Like I said - loooong story.

Bret:

I was just kidding, since we are always asking to see pics of everything.

I really like the tint and impartial to the rear lights.

BTW, Still in luv with them wheels.

Patrick

Here's a shot to tie the shark in with LBCs. I was sitting in my dads "B" (the yellow car in the reflection) at a local car show, and saw this. So I just took a quick shot. The Porsche belongs to a member of our car club
165385660_92f854c0ff.jpg