• Hey Guest!
    BCF is a FREE resource for the Little British Car community. I just did a little math and found that less than 1% of the registered members appreciate this forum enough to support us with an account upgrade. We do not "require" you to pay to play here, but if you find BCF helpful, appreciate no pop up ads, and want to ensure we stay online - Consider supporting us with an "optional" low-cost member upgrade. There are some benefits to upgrading!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Thought of the Day

They said it would hold

View attachment 95594

ripped-plane2.jpg
ripped-plane4.jpg

Yes, it does! A bear looking for fish bait did this! They flew it out!

Back in the day, when I used to work in a SCIF with very highly classified stuff, we had to regularly change our passwords on our isolated computers and there were very strict and complex parameters similar to what's on this cup (except I think we could forego the unicorn blood). The worst part was, you could not write your passwords down nor even write down any hints - you just had to remember it!

Last edited:
Back in the day, when I used to work in a SCIF with very highly classified stuff, we had to regularly change our passwords on our isolated computers and there were very strict and complex parameters similar to what's on this cup (except I think we could forego the unicorn blood). The worst part was, you could not write your passwords down nor even write down any hints - you just had to remember it!
Sounds about right. Of course, I only had to remember the combination to the radio room door.

Back