• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Thought of the Day

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
They said it would hold

View attachment 95594

ripped-plane2.jpg
ripped-plane4.jpg

Yes, it does! A bear looking for fish bait did this! They flew it out!

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Back in the day, when I used to work in a SCIF with very highly classified stuff, we had to regularly change our passwords on our isolated computers and there were very strict and complex parameters similar to what's on this cup (except I think we could forego the unicorn blood). The worst part was, you could not write your passwords down nor even write down any hints - you just had to remember it!

Last edited:

John Turney

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Back in the day, when I used to work in a SCIF with very highly classified stuff, we had to regularly change our passwords on our isolated computers and there were very strict and complex parameters similar to what's on this cup (except I think we could forego the unicorn blood). The worst part was, you could not write your passwords down nor even write down any hints - you just had to remember it!
Sounds about right. Of course, I only had to remember the combination to the radio room door.