• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Revolution 5-spokes

PeterK

Yoda
I just picked up a set for my 4A. Anyone here have a set? What do you use for lugs - are aftermarket lugs available?

The hubs on these things are 2-1/2" thick solid alloy, so the lug shanks are 2" long. I can't find aftermarket lug nuts with a shank longer than 1-3/8". Any leads?

BTW, IMO they are a beautiful alternative to minilite-style wheels on a TR.

roofman

Jedi Knight
I have a Mini in which revolutions are also made for. You will probably have to source them from a UK supplier or try Ebay UK.

TR4nut

Yoda
Country flag
Peter-

Maybe this?
Summit 1.75"

Moss UK and Rimmers also lists them, but they are pricey at around $6 each, no shipping..

Also on the Mini trail, here's a 2" shank listed, but thread is unknown:
Minilite 2" shank Expensive..

Randy

cutlass29

The Mrs. has a set of classic 4 spokes on the spitfire. Lost one of the center caps and sourced an extra couple from these guys.

They also carry the lug nuts etc.

https://www.sspmotorsports.com/

- hope the link works

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
On a Mini they are what I consider the correct wheel. They are cool.

OP
PeterK

PeterK

Yoda
Here's a pic of one, I bought 5. I have 16 lugs but would like to find spares.

Attachments

• 12470.jpg
    12470.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 114

billspit

Jedi Knight
Country flag
The Revolutions and the old American Racing wheels are(were) the best. I wish the Revs were a little cheaper. I would love to have a set of gold ones on my 64 Spitty.