• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Panther Solo 2

PANTHERSOLO2

Freshman Member
i hsve just come into a panther solo, and know very little about them. i know the main specifications but could anyone tell me in detail or give me some information on it?

also i would like to know how much it be worth. i am not interested in selling it but i am just interested.

aparaently this cars a a great little sports car, and i just wanted to know more about the one thats sat in my garage.

thanks.

OP
P

PANTHERSOLO2

Freshman Member
no, not atm. my digi is broke.

er its red thats all i can say

i really no nothing about it

just wondered if you can enlighten me on it

hopefully have some pictures up soon

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag
My understanding is that the Panther Solo was as such never "produced", that any cars were only prototypes

Someone feel free to correct me as I'm just saying this off the top of my head without looking up anything.

Either way, your car is quite rare I would imagine.

OP
P

PANTHERSOLO2

Freshman Member
so i have found out

off wikipedia that only three of these cars were sold to the public, and two were destroyed and the third is owned by the owner of panther himself. but this cant be the case

cause i have one, and i dont think im the owner of panther. soo, im not quite sure what to think

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Think: "keep it!"

...and "accepting offers." :laugh:

I think a few more than 3 were built...
Mark_Harlow-Solo_production_line.jpg

This site seems to put them at around 18 made, and lists most of the known owners:
Solo Club UK

This one has a small blurb about the Solo toward the bottom of the page, that claims around 30 were made:
Panther Solo

bugimike

Yoda
I would still call that "limited production" and ditto Doc.s advice!!