• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

For Sale British car collection for sale Morris Minors, Triumph

legalboxer

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hello everyone, I have three cars I am trying to move to new owners as I need to thin the collection a bit. Please bear with the length of the descriptions and scroll through the pictures to see if they may be of interest. To start all three cars are located and stored inside my shop in Maine. All are sold with Bill of Sale only as Maine does not issue titles for cars over 25 years old. All three are being described to the best of my ability. Serious inquiries only please. I am more than happy to discuss each vehicle, provide as many pictures as you like and even schedule facetime walk arounds of the cars. I have only posted a few photos of each but have many more of them. Please ask. All reasonable offers will be considered. So please do your part and be serious if you are interested. Please message me for my contact phone number and we can talk.
The first car is a 1958 Morris Minor 1000 Panel Van. To say this car is rust free is an understatement. It is rock solid. It was stored in a warehouse since the early 1980ā€™s untouched. Excellent for small business. My intent was to turn it into a mobile coffee van for my coffee shop to participate in fairs and special events. Long story short, my wife and I did a test run of the mbile shop in my Morris Minor pickup and hated the experience, so work on converting the van ceased and now it sits once again. Lots of work has gone into the van so far however and it now runs and will drive. New complete brake system (all components), New Firestone F560 tires, new fuel tank, new light assemblies, new sub harnesses, new seat covers, spin on oil adapter, new ignition system (plugs, wires, distributor, coil), new poly front suspension, new fuel tank and fuel pump, and much more. Needs carb tuning and final brake adjustment. Paint is definitely amateur but presents well. Again NO rust. Frame is completely solid as are all body panels. A rare vehcile especially here in the states and even more rare is the wonderful condition it is in. Asking $11,000 obo
The second car is a early 1961 Triumph Herald 948 S Saloon. Another rarely seen car in the states, this little saloon has also been in storage for many years. It is a solid car with one approximately 2 inch hole in the rear bumper where the original rubber bumper covers trapped some moisture. It is a patch job. See the picture. Other than this spot the car is very solid with some dings and dents here and there. Frame is solid. Lots of new parts including brake system, frontsuspension (shocks, bushings, tie rods etc..), new Pirelli Cinturato tires, new wiring harness (need some final hookup), interior is in good shape no rips or teats in the seats, original cardboard dash is in good condition, original white gauges come with the car (previous owner installed new black faced gauges), needs a headliner but the bows are all present, needs paint work. All trim is present. Runs and drives and stops. Carb needs a good cleaning from sitting. All in all a nice car that doesnā€™t get seen too often and a great base for taking it to the next level. Asking $4900 obo
The third car is a 1956 Morris Minor Series II Split Screen four door. We drive this one regularly and it is a delightful car. Right hand drive. Powered by a very ā€œstrongā€ 803cc engine she shifts smooth and direct, starts up everytime, and is just a nice little car to bop around town while sipping gas. Trafficators work and have LED lights installed on them. New wiring harness, new brake system, new fuel tank, new carpet, new suspension. Interior is in lovely shape and the headliner tight and clean. Solid car. Good paint, not perfect but shows well. We drive this as often as we can. This is one of the lasf split screen Minors to roll off the line as it is a Oct ā€˜56 number, in late Oct ā€˜56 they switched over to production of the Minor 1000 with the 948cc engine and single pane windshield. Just a lovely car that has done numerous weddings, and is appearing in an upcoming episode of the show Maine Cabin Masters (hence some of the photos show her fitted with the stick on cameras for the show). Asking $6900 obo
Again thanks for reading, please loom at the photos, if you see one you like please reach out. I am hopeful for good homes and serious buyers/ enthusiasts who enjoy these vehicles.
-Steve

Attachments

• IMG_0802.jpeg
    IMG_0802.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0803.jpeg
    IMG_0803.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0804.jpeg
    IMG_0804.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0752.jpeg