• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Another blonde joke

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
A guy,after changing the bulb for the right turn signal,
asked his girlfriend to let him know if it was flashing.She said-
"It's working" then "Now it's not",It's working" then -
"Now it's not"..........

John Turney

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
May be an image of one or more people and text

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I like the one where the Blonde says -
"50 states? - When did that happen?"

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
It has been recorded that 50% of women are receiving treatment for some form of mental dissorder

This means the other 50% are walking around untreated
If you have a wife, I hope she doesn't see this.

OP
M

maynard

Obi Wan
Silver
Country flag
I went to see a movie the other night. I sat in an aisle seat as I usually do because it feels a little roomier. Just as the feature was about to start, a blonde from the center of the row got up and started working her way out. “Excuse me, sorry, oops, excuse me, pardon me, gotta hurry, oops, excuse me.” By the time she got to me, I was trying to look around her and I was a little impatient, so I said, “Couldn’t you have done this a little earlier?” “No!” she said in a loud whisper. “The ‘Turn Off Your Phone’ message just flashed up on the screen and mine is in the car.”

> Joke: A Blonde at the Cinema | Blond Jokes <

JHaydon

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
My sister visited recently and told us a story about her husband mansplaining something to her. I turned to my wife and said, "Honey, 'mansplaining' is when a guy assumes a woman doesn't understand something... "

She was NOT amused.

My sister was.