• This "National Events" forum is expressly for posting national events that would be of interest to British car enthusiasts. You post an event in the same way that you would post a regular thread. Be sure your event post includes:
    • Title of the Event
    • Location of Event
    • Date(s) of the Event
    • Point of contact for Event
    • Website, Facebook Link, etc., if available
    IMPORTANT: Be sure to add the event to our Events Calendar. It's easy - WATCH VIDEO to learn how.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Triumph Trans-America Charity Drive Up-date

StagByTriumph

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Re: Triumph Trans-America Charity Drive Update

Oh, the proud new owners are

:winner1:

Phil and Susan Ethier of St. Paul Minnesota!!

UJ is scheduled to be delivered back to the ISOA S.T.T.A.G. team for a full preparation and presentation party the first weekend in May! :thirsty: :cheers:

PaulE

Freshman Member

I keep getting emails from the list server for this event but have not found a way to stop them. Any ideas?

StagByTriumph

Jedi Warrior
Country flag

Really? I have been asking Blake Disher to do a backup of the old TTA site, maybe that triggered something. I will go check with him.

Odd thing is, I was also subscribed and have not gotten anything since 2010

Glenn

PaulE

Freshman Member

Yep, still getting them – just got another one today. It's always the same message, telling me what my username and password are. If I click on any of the links I get a "server unknown" message.

Paul