• Hey Guest!
    BCF is a resource offered at no cost to the Little British Car community. We do not require you to pay to play here. However, if you find BCF helpful, appreciate no pop up ads, and you want to ensure we stay online - Please support us with an "optional" low-cost (less than many car club dues) member upgrade. There are some benefits to upgrading!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Thought of the Day

1622549660679.png

Funny, JP.

...but none of my rebuilds leak. Of all the various makes we've done, the most problematic have been Jag V-12's. The oil filter canister is an oval shape, designed in Hades to torture us OCD types.

You got that right Doc, my 12 was a good car, pain in the butt for oil changes, and 12 qts., cooled better than water.

Funny, JP.

...but none of my rebuilds leak. Of all the various makes we've done, the most problematic have been Jag V-12's. The oil filter canister is an oval shape, designed in Hades to torture us OCD types.
Your are my hero! The Midget didn't leak for about 30 days and then I did something and started all over again. Perhaps this summer I can suss out where it is.

1622806837794.png

:arms::lol2::bananawave::bow:

1623117337365.png

RUTABAGA!!!!

38!

Where's that 10mm??

1623331281193.png

The board has a nice backdrop.

Particle board... cheap counterfeit imitation plywood!

Looks like two, still not cheap today.

Back