• Hi Guest!
    If you enjoy and benefit from your participation at British Car Forum, please consider supporting our efforts with a subscription.

There are some perks with a member upgrade!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this banner)
Tips
Tips

Thought of the Day - Music related

And on his farm...
celine.jpg

I know there are a few Beatles fans among us - including me… please don’t kill me!! πŸ€“

View attachment 98684
There's a story that Weird Al went to a party fairly early in his career and was feeling very intimidated by all the famous people around him. Then he heard a familiar voice call out, "Oh my God, Weird Al is here!" The excited Weird Al fan turned out to be the other guy in this photo.

In other words, Sir Paul would agree with that caption.

There's a story that Weird Al went to a party fairly early in his career and was feeling very intimidated by all the famous people around him. Then he heard a familiar voice call out, "Oh my God, Weird Al is here!" The excited Weird Al fan turned out to be the other guy in this photo.

Cool backstory - thanks for sharing!

When you have Sir Paul excited to see you, you know you’ve arrived!😎

Back