• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Thought of the day-Innovative car repairs

Basil

Administrator
Boss
mechanics.jpg

JHaydon

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Am I the only one with a stack of those dang lids in the garage? I just can't toss them, even when the container cracks!

OP
M

maynard

Obi Wan
Silver
Country flag
I've never seen a car that failed a home inspection before.
1705100963418.png

OP
M

maynard

Obi Wan
Silver
Country flag
Coworker left Coworker left a couple shop rags in the engine valley when doing intake gaskets. Now he gets to replace the engine.a couple shop rags in the engine valley when doing intake gaskets. Now he gets to replace the engine.
1705168607285.png

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
One reason to remove the keys & pull the coil wire.

JHaydon

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Some creative engineering on a homebuilt I saw a couple of years ago. Jaguar engine shoehorned into a US Postal Service Jeep.

For some reason I kind of dig the "I just finished it this morning" aesthetic (including the labels still on the exhaust tubes). At least, I like it more than the carefully-applied (and then gloss-coated) fake patina look I've seen recently.

Attachments

• MailTruck1.jpg
    MailTruck1.jpg
    416 KB · Views: 30
  • MailTruck2.jpg
    MailTruck2.jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 28
  • MailTruck3.jpg
    MailTruck3.jpg
    963.1 KB · Views: 29
  • MailTruck4.jpg
    MailTruck4.jpg
    543.3 KB · Views: 29

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Some creative engineering on a homebuilt I saw a couple of years ago. Jaguar engine shoehorned into a US Postal Service Jeep.

For some reason I kind of dig the "I just finished it this morning" aesthetic (including the labels still on the exhaust tubes). At least, I like it more than the carefully-applied (and then gloss-coated) fake patina look I've seen recently.
Is the Jack Daniels a radiator overflow? Yikes!