• Hey Guest!
    BCF is a resource offered at no cost to the Little British Car community. We do not require you to pay to play here. However, if you find BCF helpful, appreciate no pop up ads, and you want to ensure we stay online - Please support us with an "optional" low-cost (less than many car club dues) member upgrade. There are some benefits to upgrading!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Sister's Boxer at Westminster

Basil

Administrator
Boss
EDIT: I screwed up when I first posted this. My sister actually had TWO dogs win awards in this show. Her Boxer just won "Best of Opposite Sex" at the Westminster dog show. (Best of opposite sex for a breed is the best dog that is the opposite sex of which ever dog wins best of breed). It was a male Boxer that won best of breed, and so her dog was the best female (Best of Opposite Sex). Here is her dog with her handler:

"Champion Molyn's Tempted to Touch"

IMG_4473.jpeg

The second dog won an Award of Merit and is a male, CH Timeline's Whiskey River: (I originally posted him as being the Best of Opposite Sex"). This is her male that got an award of Merit. (Note the ladies posing with them are trainers, not my sister. )

best of.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations to your sister!

Congratulations to your sister Basil! Beautiful looking animal. (y)

that's quite an honour - congrats

EDIT: I screwed up! My sister actually had two dogs showing in Westminster. I've corrected my original post to show both dogs correctly.

Back