• Hey Guest!
    BCF is a resource offered at no cost to the Little British Car community. We do not require you to pay to play here. However, if you find BCF helpful, appreciate no pop up ads, and you want to ensure we stay online - Please support us with an "optional" low-cost (less than many car club dues) member upgrade. There are some benefits to upgrading!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

My New Blog

Editor_Reid

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
Being a $$$ contributor to the BCF qualified me for a free blog hosted by the BCF, and I elected to orient it on the Austin-Healey Club of Oregon, of which I recently became president. I've just begun it and there are only a half-dozen or so entries so far, but some of them are and will continue to be on more general Healey-related subjects. I invite you to take a look at it and possibly bookmark it for checking in on periodically. Thank you.

ahealey1004

hi Reid- really enjoying your blog...and it made me think, as a potential blog topic or topic here, would be neat to share old photos of AHCO events and people over the years. I know the AHCO site has a few images, but they're more recent. I could dig through a few albums if you need content, or I'm sure Kent L. or Robert W. have some great images. Just a thought.

thanks,
Austin

OP
Editor_Reid

Editor_Reid

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
hi Reid- really enjoying your blog...and it made me think, as a potential blog topic or topic here, would be neat to share old photos of AHCO events and people over the years. I know the AHCO site has a few images, but they're more recent. I could dig through a few albums if you need content, or I'm sure Kent L. or Robert W. have some great images. Just a thought.

thanks,
Austin

That's a possibility. I don't want to turn it into a photo album, but a few particularly good snaps would be welcome. If you have some in your archives, feel free to send them my way. Thanks.