• Hey Guest!
    BCF is a resource offered at no cost to the Little British Car community. We do not require you to pay to play here. However, if you find BCF helpful, appreciate no pop up ads, and you want to ensure we stay online - Please support us with an "optional" low-cost (less than many car club dues) member upgrade. There are some benefits to upgrading!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Moderating........

Steve

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
Basil has asked if I would mind moderating this forum......just as a little background, I grew up surrounded by British motorcycles. Not many complete machines, but parts and components a-plenty. My father worked as an engineer for Norton, later Norton Villers Triumph, and there were pieces of Nortons and AJS motorcycles liberally scattered around the garage all the time. He was friendly with the owners of Velocette as well.

So, any Brit-bike related questions can always be referred to him.

YEAH! Do ya get a "rank ensign" or aught with the new position? Pay rise? ANYTHING?!?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif

I think Basil doubled his salary + a big promotion,
& the awe & respect of his peers.

- Doug

Congratulaions. Hope you enjoy it.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yesnod.gif

Good to hear there's all that expertise, Steve....my next projet is a new wiring harness!

Gonna break down and replace all THREE wires, then? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devilgrin.gif

Congats Steve(I think) Sounds like your pretty well steeped in the Brit Iron. Am looking forward to your insights.

Back