• Hey Guest!
    BCF is a FREE resource for the Little British Car community. I just did a little math and found that less than 1% of the registered members appreciate this forum enough to support us with an account upgrade. We do not "require" you to pay to play here, but if you find BCF helpful, appreciate no pop up ads, and want to ensure we stay online - Consider supporting us with an "optional" low-cost member upgrade. There are some benefits to upgrading!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Matchless continuation bikes.

Simon TR4a

Jedi Knight
In classified ads (adverts if you prefer the English abreviation) in the back of Classic Bike Guide I have seen Rotax powered 500cc thumpers sold as Matchless, and somewhat resembling my old G80s from 1961.

Very nice looking, but I have never heard of this machine, does anyone know anything about it?
Thanks, Simon.

I saw one in Montana.Guy bought it in Canada.
I think that it'd be the perfect bike for everyday
riding - British handling & Rotax low-maintence
reliability.They are really nice looking bikes.
Send me a pm if you want me to give you conact
information for the owner.
This bike's on my "someday" list.

- Doug

It looked like a 4 valve single with separate exhaust ports and 2 pipes merging into one.
The picture was so small its hard to be sure.
There is a UK website for "jampot" lovers (AJS and Matckless bikes named this becuase some models had bulky rear suspension umits.) I'll have a look there, Simon.