• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Gas prices

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Just filled up here in Roanoke - $3.799 for 87.
Filled up the Midget yesterday - $4.199 for 87 ethanol-free.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
$4.19/gal here.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
6.80 here and 7.36 for diesel

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Wow! Filled the Saab about a week ago and cried at $3.96 but that was pure gas, 91 (concession to the turbo). I heard prices went up a lot since then. fortunately it doesn't get a lot of miles.

Country flag
These are times I'm glad for WFH so most weekdays I do little or no after work driving. And with the sale of the parents home complete I'm not running over there, 120mile round trip on weekends anymore.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Please remember not to inject politics into the discussion - tempting though it may be.
Tempting is somewhat of an understatement but I'll be good.

Country flag
There may be one good thing to high gas prices. Maybe some of the clowns out there who take lanes, signs, lights and such as vague suggestions won't be able to drive as we'll have fewer things to watch out for....

LarryK

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Just filled Rover @$4.75 gal in St.Louis area. Most my cars require premium. RV Ford V-10 takes regular. We have no non-ethonal fuel except for farmers.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I've got a Friend coming from Eureka next week,
& am hoping to show him some of the local back roads,
but a little worried about the price of fuel.

LarryK

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Just like the embargo of 1973. Get in line and get your allowed 10 gals.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Just filled Rover @$4.75 gal in St.Louis area. Most my cars require premium. RV Ford V-10 takes regular. We have no non-ethonal fuel except for farmers.
Still flirting with $4/gallon here, but won't be long. We're just back from a trip to New Orleans and up the Natchez Trace in our RV - at 8.5 mpg and with an 80 gallon tank, we'll be staying close to home for a while...

Country flag
Reports this morning that stations in SW OH are now a few cents over $4 on some places, other will probably follow soon. And there was a news report that some analysts think $250 a barrel oil is not out of the question.