• Hey Guest!
    BCF is a FREE resource for the Little British Car community. I just did a little math and found that less than 1% of the registered members appreciate this forum enough to support us with an account upgrade. We do not "require" you to pay to play here, but if you find BCF helpful, appreciate no pop up ads, and want to ensure we stay online - Consider supporting us with an "optional" low-cost member upgrade. There are some benefits to upgrading!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Gary Beu "outed"

Bob Claffie

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Let me announce to the world Gary and Carla have gone over to the dark side. With a Ford truck that gets 7 mpg and an MGB that gets no miles per gal, Gary bit the bullet and bought a Miata. Now the worlds most reliable car joins his fleet. Good choice Gary, best of luck. Bob

:smile: Thanks Bob...you got all of the info correct !!!

Here are photos of our ~new~ 1994 Miata...

100_9601.jpg100_9602.jpg100_9603.jpg

Miata's are great little cars. Wife had one for a few years. It was a blast to drive and very dependable.

At least ya are less likely to get ~stranded~ in the Miata, Gar. And the MG can be dealt with at leisure.

That's how we feel Doc...pretty happy with it so far. We plan to put the MG in the garage on jacks and "go to work" on her :smile:

Gary, I'd get those fingerprints off the hood! Not a great advertisement! Just joking.:laugh:. They are a well built car and have quite a track record. I have a friend that has three of them. He and his wife both have one and drive them every day. The third one is a limited edition of some sort, with every option you could think of in it. It only gets driven on occasions to lube the seals and dry out any moisture, then they recover it. sets in a climate controlled garage. Absolutely beautiful deep, deep royal blue color. Have no idea why it's so special. Enjoy yours! Great little car. PJ

looks great! fingerprints or not.

JP...those are cat paw prints. Can't keep those little buggers off of our cars!!! :smile:

JP...those are cat paw prints. Can't keep those little buggers off of our cars!!! :smile:

How many volts can you run through the body? ;)

Not sure but, electric fences sure work with horses and cows !!

I still miss my 93 Miata. The mechanical and electrical systems were pretty solid. I replaced more windshields in that car than any I've ever owned for some reason.

A 1991 MIata SE joined my fleet of MGs about 6 years ago along with a 2002 Triumph Bonneville motorcycle and they have been absolutely trouble free. Sad to say not always the case with my 1980 MGBLE and 64 B.
Frank Krajewski

Last edited: