• Hey Guest!
    BCF is a resource offered at no cost to the Little British Car community. We do not require you to pay to play here. However, if you find BCF a useful resource, appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please support the forum with an "optional" low-cost (less than many car club dues) annual upgrade. There are some benefits to upgrading!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

drool...

rlwhitetr3b

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
The TR250 is on my short list of cars I would like to own, but never will.
I'm not a expert on the newer TRs, so I do not know or care how correct this one is. I just know it is very pretty!

Minesweeper

Wow, that's Sal Vespertino's car. Sorry to see he selling. I'm not familiar with 250 pricing, but Sal is an honest guy and whatever he says about this car can be accepted as accurate.

Scott

TR4nut

Yoda
Country flag
I don't know where I read about Sal, but didn't he pioneer a few things, like supercharging the 6 engine? Love the look of that car.

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
Suuuuupercharged! ooooH! Looks like a nice clean car. Premium price, but 250s are sparse, and that is a NICE car, and it has a surrey top!

glemon

Yoda
Country flag
"didn't he used to offer the kits in "hemmings"? "

Don't know, but he mentions "supercharger kit of my own design and manufacture (the first one)" so that would make sense.

Greg

71MKIV

Jedi Warrior
<drool> indeed