• This "Local Events" forum is expressly for posting local events that would be of interest to British car enthusiasts. You post an event in the same way that you would post a regular thread. Be sure your event post includes:
    • Title of the Event
    • Location of Event
    • Date(s) of the Event
    • Point of contact for Event
    • Website, Facebook Link, etc., if available
    IMPORTANT: Be sure to add the event to our Events Calendar. It's easy - WATCH VIDEO to learn how.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Chattanooga Motorcar Festival Oct 15-17

Added to Calendar: 10-15-21, 10-16-21, 10-17-21

jfarris

Jedi Trainee
Gold
Country flag
Anyone attending? My wife and I have decided to go in our TR3. We entered the rallye on Friday (last attempt in 1989) and the cruise-in on Saturday (no prior experience required). I don't expect the races to be overly excited, groups limited to 12 cars. But after their accident in 2019, small and controlled sounds good. If your'e attending, maybe we can PM and meet up.

OP
jfarris

jfarris

Jedi Trainee
Gold
Country flag
The first URL will give most of the info one needs. Entries to all events close Sep 10th.
I don't know how to add to our calendar?
Chattanooga Motorcar Festival, Oct 15-17
> Chattanooga Motorcar Festival <
Friday 15
West Village Road Rallye
Pace Gran Prix at the Bend
Mecum Auction
Saturday 16
The Legendary Charity Cruise In - see > Legendary Cruise-In Joins 2021 Chattanooga Motorcar Festival โ€” Chattanooga Motorcar Festival <
West Village Road Rallye
Pace Gran Prix at the Bend
Mecum Auction
Sunday 17
Concours D'Elegance