• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Any Brothers or Sisters out there?

LanceLyon

Jedi Hopeful
I'm in California, but my BJ7 came from the Boston, MA area. I am in the process of restoring (myself) HBJ7 20783 and was wondering if anyone had a car with a similar VIN number or knew anything about my car in particular. I believe that I am the 2nd owner of the car, as I bought it 1-1/2 years ago from the estate of a man who had passed away and had left the car sitting for 25 years after his son had driven it to school in the early 70's.

I'm at the stage of the restoration where I am cutting out the cancers and welding in new material, and thought it might be a fun exercise for the group!

Any detectives out there?

mine is bj7l23224-1963 black,red interior,runs hot leaks a little,typical healy,might not be brother or sister but at least close cousins!good luck, anthony.p.s i live on the other coast,stamford ct.

pbraun

Jedi Warrior
Silver
Country flag
LL - my car is HBJ7L/24937.....look for pictures, etc,...in another thread on the Austin Healey forum.
ALso, there is John Loftus, in California with a BJ7 and some pictures on line, too.......search the archives! and you'll find some interesting things!
Best regards,
Peter

big6

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
My 1963 BJ7 is HBJ7L/21127
Build Date 1 - 19 October 1962
Despatch date 25 October 1962 to the USA