• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Jokes you pulled that were really funny

Country flag
Since we have embarrassing stories, how about jokes or tricks you might have pulled that really got a laugh.

Years ago used to work with this woman who was on my team and in an office a couple hours away. She loved pulling practical jokes in people so one year for her birthday I called one of those balloon greeting places and had a big thing of them delivered to the office for it. Thing was, they were blue and pink with one big silver one that said "Congratulations". The card said "Happy Birthday, but guess what every other person in the office now thinks". Got a call from her later that morning and she was sputteringly mad, said that from a VP on down it seemed that every woman in the office had come by her desk asking when she was due, did she and her husband want a boy or girl and so on. I was in one of those laugh so hard you're crying modes as I listened, and then said "Best $20 I ever spent". And she hung up. Called me back a couple days later to say that yea, it actually was pretty funny...