• Hey Guest!
    BCF is a resource offered at no cost to the Little British Car community. We do not require you to pay to play here. However, if you find BCF helpful, appreciate no pop up ads, and you want to ensure we stay online - Please support us with an "optional" low-cost (less than many car club dues) member upgrade. There are some benefits to upgrading!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Timber Hog

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
Here's a bike only a Morgan owner could love (and maybe old airplane guys too...our planes have wood spars).

woodencycle.jpg

That Briggs Strat is probably faster then my wooden car. I love it, just disappointed I didn't think of building one during the days of mispent youth.

Somebody's got too much time on their hands!

Wooden you know it - a Wooden motorcycle!

- Doug

Looks like it'd lumber along tho...

Seems like if you spent too much time on it, you would get board. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Bruce /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif

Re: Wacky Bikes-[new one added]

Gotta be in the Phillipines!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:]Thats the first motorcycle with training wheels I have ever seen![/QUOTE]

There's an old guy around here (in his 70's) who has "training wheels" on his Harley - article in the paper recently said he put them on it so he can continue to drive it the remainder of his life.

Is that the one you wanted someone to look at near grave digger country, Tony

No, the one I wanted somebody to look at was a Triumph Speedmaster.