• This "Local Events" forum is expressly for posting local events that would be of interest to British car enthusiasts. You post an event in the same way that you would post a regular thread. Be sure your event post includes:
    • Title of the Event
    • Location of Event
    • Date(s) of the Event
    • Point of contact for Event
    • Website, Facebook Link, etc., if available
    IMPORTANT: Be sure to add the event to our Events Calendar. It's easy - WATCH VIDEO to learn how.
  • Hey Guest!
    BCF is a resource offered at no cost to the Little British Car community. We do not require you to pay to play here. However, if you find BCF helpful, appreciate no pop up ads, and you want to ensure we stay online - Please support us with an "optional" low-cost (less than many car club dues) member upgrade. There are some benefits to upgrading!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

South Carolina October & November Events 2008

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
<span style="font-weight: bold">October, 4th;</span> Brits & Battleship Car Show, Wilmington, NC.
https://www.bmccf.org/
British Motor Club of The Cape Fear

<span style="font-weight: bold">October, 5th;</span> British Car Club Midlands, British Classics Car Show, Finlay Park, Columbia, SC
https://britishcarclubcharleston.com/cale...th=10&day=5
British Car Club Midlands Centre Carolina British Classics car show

<span style="font-weight: bold">October, 25th;</span> 24th Annual British Car Day, Patriots Point, Charleston, SC
https://britishcarclubcharleston.com/
British Car Club of Charleston

<span style="font-weight: bold">November, 15th;</span> British Invasion at CMP. Kershaw, SC
https://britishcarclubcharleston.com/windscreen/cat_view/36-public-files?orderby=dmdate_published
Downloads | Public Files

Add this one to the list.

Euro Auto Festival Oct. 17-19
BMW Plant, Greer, SC

This year's feature make will be the cars of Sweden.
Expect about 150+ British cars at this show, along with a total of 500-600 European cars.

BMW performance center will again be doing it's BMW perfofmance test for a $25 danotion to the Ammerican Red Cross, which include, rat race, wet/dry skid pad, road course,off road and autocross, and yes this includes BMW providing the cars. Host hotel is the Spartanburg Mrriot at Reinaissance Park, which will include a teop nothc reception, hospitalty suite (which I run : ) ) and a banquest with a key speaker, past speakers anve included, Jerry Coker, Luqugi Chaniti ( I know I butched that :smile:) Bob Tuliius, Bob Snodgrass, Dennis Mccluggage, and others.

There will be a first class rally on Sunday.

The car show that is on Saturday October 17th is held at the BMW plant in fornt of and around BMW's Zentrum museum, which it worth the trip alone. There is a vnedor tent, live music, food and drink.

This show was originally founded bt the Foothills Brirish car club, www.fbccsc.org , and we are still the magority of the workers, and hold many positions on the board.

This is a great event that is way more than a car show.

For more information on Euro Auto festival go here
www.euroautofestival.com

And for you LBC fans, I let you in on a little secret, next years featured make will be British, if I tell you anymore, I'd have to kill you :smile:

Paul and thank you for pitching the British Invasion, we plan on trying to make this a fun event.

toysrrus

Yoda
Hi Folks,

Wish I were there!!

If someone, anyone just would buy my darn house here in NE PA; "Travelers Rest" here I come!

See Ya All Oneday,

Regards,

Russ

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Darn!We'll be there December 22nd.
Can you change the date?
I'd like to meet up with any Forum
members at that time
- Doug

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
regularman said:
Paul, Wilmingington is in NC :wink:

remoteImage-23.gif
We go there so much, Gee, I forgot!
ashamed0002.gif
indifferent0023.gif

regularman

Yoda
Country flag
PAUL161 said:
regularman said:
Paul, Wilmingington is in NC :wink:

remoteImage-23.gif
We go there so much, Gee, I forgot!
ashamed0002.gif
indifferent0023.gif
I was being mean :wink: I have always wanted to do the one in Charleston. Not this year but maybe next. I do plan on going to the one in greer though. I went last year but not with the midget. This year I will bring it. Its a 60 mile drive for me so not worth overnighting and paying the hotel bill. Last year they were full up and turning cars away. They let in way too many new minis IMHO. Anyways, Its still a while until that show and I don't know how my work will go or if this gas crisis will get resolved any time soon. I will just take it as it comes, if I get there and they are full up then I will just park in the lot and look at the cars.