• This "Local Events" forum is expressly for posting local events that would be of interest to British car enthusiasts. You post an event in the same way that you would post a regular thread. Be sure your event post includes:
    • Title of the Event
    • Location of Event
    • Date(s) of the Event
    • Point of contact for Event
    • Website, Facebook Link, etc., if available
    IMPORTANT: Be sure to add the event to our Events Calendar. It's easy - WATCH VIDEO to learn how.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Orleans British Car Days

donbmw

Jedi Warrior
Silver
Country flag
The wife and I will be coming down Friday.

Don

donbmw

Jedi Warrior
Silver
Country flag
I shows what states I have been in since I have gotten the TR3 back on the road in 1998.

Don

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Wish I were going to this one!

Y'all be sure to partake of some crawfish for me!

donbmw

Jedi Warrior
Silver
Country flag
Mickey hows was the trip.

Don

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Haven't gone yet - stay tuned!

OP
poolboy

poolboy

Yoda
Country flag
Humm. With a name like Richaud and a hankerin for crawfish, you must have roots in south Louisiana? Me too.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
poolboy said:
Humm. With a name like Richaud and a hankerin for crawfish, you must have roots in south Louisiana? Me too.

Yep - Terrebonne Parish, actually. And before that, one of the counties in MS, near the Pearl River, I believe!

OP
poolboy

poolboy

Yoda
Country flag
As the crow flies, I'm about 12 miles from the Pearl. Moved up here after I retired from the Health Dept. in Louisiana. Mother was from St. Mary Parish (TR6Bill's part of the country).