• Notice: If you're posting to get rid of the little man (Lucas), please post A NEW TOPIC with something meaningful. Tell us about yourself and your interest in British cars. You need not share anything too personal. NOTE: this New Member's Forum is only to introduce yourself. If you have specific questions about your little British car, please post those in the appropriate marque-related forum.
    Thanks and welcome to BCF!
    Basil
  • Hi Guest!
    I don't require that you become a subscribing member - you can enjoy most of what BCF has to offer for free. However, it does cost us to operate this resource and a lot of time and effort goes into running BCF smoothly.
    If you enjoy and benefit from this site, please consider supporting our efforts with a subscription. There are some perks with an upgrade!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this banner)
Tips
Tips

Hi from the UK

Mgtf160

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hi All,

Thanks for having me.

I’ve got an MGTF160
It is one of last made British MG’s.
We belong to a local MG club and have been to quite a few ‘meets’, with fellow clubs.

My daily drive, that I’ve had for many years, is a Mondeo MK3 2.2 TDCI Ghia X.
Initially bought it to tow a large caravan, which it done with ease. I cannot get rid of it 😄. It’s never let me down, pulls like a train and although it’s 17 years old, it has only done shy of 76k.
It’s got all the toys that most modern cars have.
It’s in transition at the moment, quite a long story ! 😁

Speak soon.

IMG_0365.jpeg
IMG_0358.jpeg
IMG_0545.jpeg
IMG_0659.jpeg
IMG_0662.jpeg

all interesting cars that I wish had made it to this side of the pond - especially the MG! welcome

Welcome! Your Mondeo looks a lot like our ford Fusion.
Wonder if any parts are interchangeable?

Welcome! Your Mondeo looks a lot like our ford Fusion.
Wonder if any parts are interchangeable?
I just looked the Fusion up.
It wouldn’t surprise me if there were parts that are interchangeable.

Looking at your avatar, I suspect that you may have an MGB GT

Thank you for your welcome.

Back