• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hi! From PADDINGTON, Sydney, Australia

RobXK120

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hi! Currently the owner of a 1966 Austin Healey BJ8, I have enjoyed British cars all my life (except when seduced by the Swedes and Germans) including the family Austin A50 CAmbridge and Austin A60, and my own Triumph 2/3 (2 with 3 frame and brakes); Daimler SP250 and Jag XK150 (both in pieces - I didn’t get around to finishing) and Jag XK120 (hence my moniker) in lovely but not concours: 3.8 mkx engine, series 2 overdrive gearbox: drove much of the east coast of Oz: great fun, but sold to travel and buy guitars; Jag 340 fully optioned, but sold ditto, and now the big Healey, beautiful condition. Currently considering XJS coupe to continue Jag club membership. Current family wagon Range Rover Evoque SE 180. Can’t get over the modern gadgets and automation! It’s not right!