• This "Local Events" forum is expressly for posting local events that would be of interest to British car enthusiasts. You post an event in the same way that you would post a regular thread. Be sure your event post includes:
    • Title of the Event
    • Location of Event
    • Date(s) of the Event
    • Point of contact for Event
    • Website, Facebook Link, etc., if available
    IMPORTANT: Be sure to add the event to our Events Calendar. It's easy - WATCH VIDEO to learn how.
  • Hey Guest!
    BCF is a resource offered at no cost to the Little British Car community. We do not require you to pay to play here. However, if you find BCF helpful, appreciate no pop up ads, and you want to ensure we stay online - Please support us with an "optional" low-cost (less than many car club dues) member upgrade. There are some benefits to upgrading!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

British Car CLub of Western North Carolina Show

regularman

Yoda
Country flag
Re: British Car CLub of Western North Carolina Sho

hilsideser said:
My bad..
Saturday the 27th is the All British Car Show in Hendersonville, N.C. <span style="font-style: italic">If you can find the gas for your car</span>, here is the link...https://www.autumninthemountains.org/aitm_2008/index.html
I had to work a 12 hour shift Friday night and had to go home and do a few things and get some sleep. Got to bed about 930 and woke up around 3 showered and got some coffee and got to Jackson park about 4:30 and I didn't see a single british car. I saw 3 Bs in town headed north. I got turned around and went back that way and didn't see them anywhere. Went by the hotel and no car their either. They must have all left out by 4 oclock. Would have been nice to see a few of those cars. My company is having a car show at Kimberly-Clark for all type of cars on the 11th if anyone is interested. I kind of feel obligated to go to that one cause its for United Way.