• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

A smile is just a smile... or is it?

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
wallySinger.jpg

Basil

Administrator
Boss

Ok, that's pretty close to the line there, Doc! But as long as we're on the topic of caboose decorations, this is a true story that happened to me:

Back when I was going to school full time to get my BSEE ( @ UNM), I used to ride a little Honda Express back and forth to/from school. One day, on my way home, I decided to stop at a local Albertson's store to pick yo some cookies to munch while I studied.

As I was standing in line to pay, there was a "large" lady in front of me who happened to bend over to get something off a lower shelf at the checkout.

When she did, I happened to glance down and saw an unfortunately placed patch sewn onto the back of her too-tight jeans.

"Visit Carlsbad Caverns"

I thought my head was going to explode trying to hold in the laughter! I think I laughed out loud all the way home.